Users Online Now: 1,385 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 266,719
Pageviews Today: 435,635Threads Today: 141Posts Today: 2,507
06:18 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Can "YOU ARE IN THE MATRIX" or "Earth Is A Prison/Farm Planet" or Someone answer these Questions?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Okay, I have serious questions that I need answered but it seems no one wants to go into detail in answering them for me and I'm trying to find the answers to these questions, so that once I do leave the physical world, I'll know what and how to do because right now....death and the afterlife is very scary to me because I don't know what to do. So can "YOU ARE IN THE MATRIX" or "Earth Is A Prison/Farm Planet" answer these questions for me? My questions are as follows:

1)Even with saying, "I am sovereign, I have free will" and etc., can the Archons/Demiurge forcibly pull you into the light or do they have to wait until you use your free will and "choose" to agree to going into the white light.

2) If a person turns away from the light and sees the "grid of holes", is that it? Is the person then truly free from the Matrix? Or does the person have to go through the grid of holes and then they're in the Archons' astral plane and the person then has to exit that and then they're in the Archons' mental plane and then the person would have to exit that and THEN the person is truly free and truly out of the matrix?

3) What if once a person is dead, they see no white light or archons at all? Or what happens if that they immediately get pulled through a tunnel to where the Archons are? What if all you see, upon death is darkness? Then what? Can that happen?

4) I heard - repeatedly that when you die, keep your mind blank of negative thoughts because if you don't, then what happens is that whatever you think up automatically comes into existence. Is this true? And does that concept apply even after you leave out through the grid holes? What I'm asking is, what if someone doesn't want to go back to "source" or to their "soul family" but wants to create their own world with parks and houses and such, can that be done (or come into existence) simply by thinking it up?

5) I also heard that once outside of the grid matrix, if you think up loved ones to be near you, they will instantly appear and will remain there and live and function on their own, in your presence, unless you think them up to leave from your presence. Is this true? Because I have my father, my grandparents, and aunts and uncles who were religious and who I know went through the light of reincarnation, but I want to see them once I leave this physical world and I'd like to hope that once I leave out through the "grid holes" matrix, that I can think them up and they'll instantly appear and come into existence. So is this true?

6) Lastly, once leaving the "grid holes" matrix, if I thought up for myself to be full bodied in spirit, instead of just being a light being, could that be? I mean, could I be able to do that?

I know these are a lot of questions, but please, I really need answers to these because....I'm going to be honest, I doubt I'll be here by Spring of 2021 and i'm scared of death because I don't know everything I need to know about it, all I know is that I don't want to come back down here via reincarnation again. So if someone can please answer these questions, I'd be so grateful. Thank you
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP