Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Crown Ritual
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The Crown Ritual

Overview: A harmonious set of symbolic events surrounding coronavirus/covid19 ( and related events ) are accumulating to a 2022 climax when a new king is "crowned".

This is what I'd call a macro-ritual consisting of various micro-rituals. These events are leading up to the Tribulation period as described in the Book of Revelation.

Through the use of gematria, pattern recognition, and symbology I've detected a series of events that will imo lead us to the crowning of the Man of Sin/Son of Perdition in the year 2022. I'm not sure when the Tribulation will actually begin. I'm hoping collaboration from the amazing people here can shed some light on how this thing will play out.

I've got a pretty good hunch on who will be "crowned" at the end of this ritual. You all will correct me if I'm wrong, but it's worth the conversation. Seemingly everything that has occurred this year is directly connected. Even stranger, I've traced this mega-ritual as far back as 1947. Three major events happened that year, two of which I'm fairly positive correspond to this mega-ritual: Israel being re-established and the Roswell crash in CORONA field.

Major harmonious events that connect the Crown Ritual together. This is just a brief overview, many events are connected. These are some of the bigger ones.

1. Event 201. Gates Foundation novel corona-virus pandemic simulation. Letter echoed by Tom Hanks when catching covid19 with his gin-rummy deficit being 201.

Unleashing a virus symbolic of the video game/movie series Resident Evil. A virus that alters DNA gets out in Racoon City ( sp? ) and kills most of the world's population. I'm sure now most have seen the similarity between Umbrella Corp's logo and Biotech Limited's logo. I will attempt to post photos later on for those who haven't seen them.

2. Elsewhere in October the Houston Astros lose the World Series to the Washington Nationals. Significant because the Houston Astros symbolize Donald Trump. Astros were originally the Colt 45s which echoes Trump as the 45th President. Nationals represented DC. The loss happened almost immediately before impeachment filings. Symbolic of DC pushing back on Trump.

Interesting as that is, that's not the true significance the Houston Astros would play in this ritual. Former Astros player Mike FIERS ( I feel the last name is symbolic of something, not quite sure yet of what ) outs the Astros as cheating during their World Series run in 2017 for using a camera to spy on their opponents ( sound familiar? ) and relay signs in real time.

Astros cheating scandal echoes the 100 year anniversary of the 1919 Chicago Blacksox. This is a huge bullseyes as to who will be "crowned" at the end of the ritual.

3. Jan 2020. KING Lebron James ( as a Los Angeles Laker ) passes Kobe Bryant in all time points in Philly ( Kobe's birth place ). Kobe Byrant dies the next day in a helicopter crash. Buried in CORONA del Mar.

4. Coronvirus makes it way the United States. Yea, we're living that shit.

5. Tiger KING gets released on Netflix. Becomes a huge hit and meme-maker out of nowhere. We get our first clue as to when the ritual will end ( 2022, the Chinese year of the Tiger ).

This is later reinforced with stories documenting that tigers first animal ( other than humans ) discovered to transmit covid19.

6. George Floyd murder in Minneapolis. Buried in Houston. Expecting a playoff match up between Astros and Twins in the 2020 playoffs.

7. Beirut bombing. Occurs on Obama's birthday. Also just days away from the Hiroshima/Nagasaki anniversary.

8. Jacob Blake shot 7 times in Kenosha, Wisconsin immediately after the DNC.

9. So August 28th was a bullseye date. As big a direct hit in the ritual since LeBron/Kobe. The African American actor Chadwick Boseman that played Black Panther dies. The KING of Wakanda. But get this. He dies on Martin Luther KING Jr's " I Have a Dream " speech anniversary. Can't make this shit up. But wait, there's more! This actor also played Jackie Robison, the first African American player in MLB. He also dies on Jackie Robinson day, a day usually held in April, but due to the season being delayed, rescheduled to August 28th. Wow. Just fucking wow. But wait, there's more! Jackie Robinson was a Los Angeles Dodger. The team the Houston Astros cheated out of the World Series in 2017. The Los Angeles Dodgers called up a player on this day named Gavin Lux, who happens to be from Kenosha!!! The Dodgers also traded for Trevor Bauer, a player that has been in a fight with the Houston Astros since 2017 accusing them of cheating, but without any evidence.

10. Early September. The Rock and his family test positive for covid19. The Scorpion KING has coronavirus.

And these are just some of the events. It seems everyday there are more connections.

So we can see interesting parallels happening here. China, African Americans, and royalty all seem to have a major role here.

Events I'm expecting to happen in the future just based on the pattern:

Asteroids - Symbolic of the Houston Astros/Trump connection symbology becoming literal
UFO events - full circle of the Roswell crash in CORONA field
A CORONAL mass ejection event
And who knows what else

Update: 8/15/21

Phoenix Suns lost NBA Finals to Milwaukee Bucks. Interesting outcome that shocked me somewhat. I was expecting the Phoenix to rise from the ashes of the dollar. Apparently this wasn't to be this year. It looks like 2022 might be the year of the financial reset/Great Reset.

The Branson/Bezo rocket launches are key to the timing of the person who will be crowned in 2022. Virgin Galactic and space dong are definitely a conception ritual mocking the conception/birth of Jesus Christ. Very symbolic. I'm marking my calendar down for mid-late April for the "birth". This individual should be the one who is "crowned", ending the ritual. We're getting there folks.

Next up I'm focusing on the World Series and Super Bowl.

In MLB, Trevor Bauer was sacrificed on sexual assault charges the same week Bill Cosby was released from prison.

Gematria for MLB WS looks simple ( Dodgers v.s. Blue Jays ), but nothing is going accordingly this year. I'll show the numbers anyway just to be thorough:

https://imgur.com/Xy2jJHo

Other matchups I'm looking at that make sense from a symbolic point of view:

Giants v.s. Rays
Padres v.s. Astros

And I think Yankees have to fit in here somewhere too. They just played the Field of Dreams game, and that's definitely significant.

NFL. AFC looks obvious. KC or Baltimore. NFC, less so. Keep eyes on: Bucs, Cards, Packers, Cowboys, and Rams.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP