Users Online Now: 2,208 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 917,408
Pageviews Today: 1,635,812Threads Today: 696Posts Today: 12,342
06:36 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject An old dream that applies to now.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It started like a foxhunt, people on horses were seeking someone, a mark or an identifier, there was desperation, but what they sought couldn’t be found.
(Testing)

Next, I was standing at a mailbox in a field looking down upon many people as they lay face down in water only 1 -2 inches deep. Hands at their sides, legs straight very still….they couldn’t breathe; unaware that all they had to do was stand up.

Next, I was shown their experience…
I was falling in total darkness, a black void distracted by the illusion, I was helpless as they were. We were all alone, in a black void falling separately but together, we couldn’t see one another.

Lastly, I was in a cave.
Satan stood ‘blue’ at my left, and a ‘red’ twin to the right.
The blue one stepped to me and asked, “Do you know me?”.
I said “yes, you’re Lucifer.” This enraged the blue devil and he screamed in my face “MY NAME IS SAMAEL!”.
He was very upset that people had been calling him by the wrong name.

This dream was 10 years ago.

This whole thing is Magic’K’.

Ksamail

K=11 The Gate

Samail = Samael

Mask | Ail = Word mirrored.

‘Ail’ is to be sick, ‘Mask’ is to hide.

Reading letters as words backward it says ‘A lie, a mask’.

Red and blue “Samail’ Democrat and Republican are the same; separation is a lie.

The answer in the dream was to stand up.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP