Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My Dreams are Coming True and It is Mind Blowing
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message After many years of coming to this forum I finally bought a subscription. I think this is my very first thread. I’m not a big poster, but I’m a very big reader.

I have shared a few of my videos here but have not promoted my channel until now. Why am I sharing my channel now? I have dreams and I document them on youtube. My dreams have started coming true. Here are three of my videos for you all to judge.

I have seen people comment on here that they have never seen dreams or predictions come true. Here they are for you to slice and dice.

I am not the best person to make a video. I mis-speak a LOT. I do not edit anything. I try to get it all in one take. I am not slick and smooth. This is me raw and real.

This first video I made on October 14, 2016, which was three weeks before the election.

I dreamed that I was looking out over a newly harvested 5 acre soybean field. There was a handful of eagles gathered together in the middle of it. To my right on the edge of the field was a group of people lined up on the edge. They were wearing business like clothing. They were getting ready to make war with the eagles. On the far end of the line of people was two juvenile aged bears. They were making a move on the business people. I think the business people are the swamp/people of power.

I turned my attention back towards the eagles and to my surprise the field was covered with hundred of thousands of eagles, maybe even millions. They were standing together so tight and I do not know how to explain this but they made a design of an American flag. The field was not flat, it was gently rolling and it made the flag look like it was waving.

The scene changed to the day of the election. Tom Selleck was sitting at a table working at a voting precinct. Tim Allen joined him in the middle of the day and Hillary was winning. At the end of the day, votes were counted and Trump barely edged ahead and won.

Tom Selleck, Tim Allen and myself are from Michigan. The vote was extremely close and our state even had a recount. The recount was abandoned when there were more votes in some districts in the Detroit area than voters.

My interpretation of this dream is that Trump was going to win the presidency and we were going to have a civil war of sorts eventually.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP