Users Online Now: 1,841 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 343,154
Pageviews Today: 541,117Threads Today: 183Posts Today: 2,666
06:49 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Why Is It Women Expect To Be Respected and Accommodated When All They Do Is Talk, But Do Nothing?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message They think it is "helpful" to chat about how things just seem to be. And, they think thry can start talking about themself whenever they want to, as if people are supposed to.listen. And, they think compulsive multitasking is a communication asset, when it is nothing more than a nuisance for their listeners to walk away from.

One time I was in an Office Staff meeting, with mostly Wimmin there. One started talking about what she thought was a communication and procedure problem, then she up and excused herself for about 10 minutes so she could go cry, and come back to finish "sharing." I thought, "What a Hormone Driven Idiot. She Gets Paid To Get Away With That BS. I guess she does not quite know the Staff Lunch Room and cell phones are available for that."

The really sick part is the Science which shows any group of Females which either live or work together long enough will all start PMSing and menstrating simultaneously. And, they expect to always be treated as if they are not PMSing. This just shows how almost all Wimmin should stay away from People who have better things to accomplish than act as if Hormone Driven Psychosis is okay, as if it is a part of Acceptable Teamwork on the Job.

Of course, no Woman ever apologizes for being either a Natural Bitch, or a Menstrating Idiot. That is not something she "feels like she should do." Guess why it is I never apologize to any Woman for anything? Lol.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP