Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Will Florida Man Save America?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message fuckyeah

This is my hometown, and I guarantee you it wasn't all joggers because we probably don't even have 1500 total joggers in DeLand. This is a small city, and our downtown area is always #1 Mainstreet USA in the entire country, so it is a VERY nice area. The fact that this took place in/near Downtown Deland tells me it was a diverse group of Freedom-loving Patriots who are tired of this shit. Our beaches are getting packed, too. Yankees are showing up in droves to escape their Communist Shitholes.

Video at link, less than 50%.

"A massive block party over the weekend in Florida turned violent after police officers were pelted with glass bottles, a bar stool, and other objects while arresting two men seen exchanging a firearm.

The incidents – some of which were captured on video released by police -- unfolded early Sunday as the Volusia County Sheriff’s Office was trying to disperse a crowd of around 1,500 who were blocking streets in DeLand."

Florida police break up massive block party, officers pelted with glass bottles, bar stool

[link to www.foxnews.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP