Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ALMIGHTY GOD is HERE
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

This is a long video, over 3 hours long and poorly put together...so I had to really FORCE myself to watch it. It is one of the most insidious videos I have ever seen--and it could reach people in the BILLIONS. It is EXPLODING in China and they are looking to evangelize the entire world.

It is well known that Christianity is exploding in China and the rest of the world sees this as a good thing. It certainly seems to get everybody on the same page--but what if it is a TOTALLY WRONG PAGE. You have to trust in an ALMIGHTY GOD who has written ANOTHER GOSPEL which seems bigger than the original Bible; full of "practical advice." China is RIPE for this. This could be the face of the enemy in the near future. This "god in the flesh", the Almighty God--is here to JUDGE and to give reward to whom HE will. He's here. He's on Earth. He's doing his thing as a perfect human--an incarnation beyond Christ. Nothing supernatural, no miracles--JUST PERFECT JUSTICE. wHOOP DO DO. Here we go. Da Judge is IN THE BUILDING. Scary times to say the least.

There are lots of "catch phrases" in this vid such as "CHASTISEMENT", communion, and other things that go bump in the night. The battle lines are being drawn.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP