Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Greatest Mystery the World has Never Known
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ezekiel chapter 41:6
And the side chambers were three, one over another, and thirty in order; and they entered into the wall which was of the house for the side chambers round about, that they might have hold, but they had not hold in the wall of the house.

verse 7: And there was an enlarging, and a winding about still upward to the side chambers; for the winding about of the house went still upward round about the house: therefore the breadth of the house was still upward, and so increased from the lowest chamber to the highest by the midst.
------------------------------------------------

This is the very first part of the mystery. Nowhere in literature, history, fantasy or imagination has the temple (specifically the bce temple of King Solomon), ever been characterized in the manner listed above. Somewhere between the destruction of the temple and the modern era, all information having to do with the existence of Solomon's temple (and everything which pertained to it) was erased from history--right down to the bedrock. History clearly shows that the Babylonians did not leave behind one piece of gold that was existent throughout the temple--right to the gold dust on the inner temple floors.

The mystery deepens at every step. There were windows in each chamber, and doors leading in and out of each chamber. With the dimensions given above, there are more than 1000 windows within the temple--and they all point INWARD.

Of course, there is much, much more. This is just a taste. Throughout the entire Scriptures, there are facts scattered, directions given, purposes entailed and ENDS to procure.

Add to it if you can. There is much to follow, but it may depend much on response. If it is not time, it will become quickly apparent. I fully intend to attempt building this in your sidht so that you may see all that is asked of us. There are goings in and there are goings out, and it must all be shown to you in your sight so that you may be able to make intelligent decisions about the time in which we are apporaching. There are many mysteries left to be revealed and the time of awakening is upon us. I pray that I have the fortitude to carry this through and finish this one last prophecy of the Scriptures that are yet to be fulfilled. I beleive that time is now upon us.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP