Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Earth Quake dreams 2 nights in a Row
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Yes I am a dream Tard.

Take it for what its worth - but I did have a precognitive dream about Japan. In that dream I was walking across a parking lot and cars were like collapsing in like huge tin cans all around me. I stopped and sort of asked lucidly, what is this - and I felt as if I had a knowing that the earth was going to move. I also felt there would be large loss of life.
Japan happened 2 days later.

Night before last I dreamt I was in a building when it hit and buildings were pancaking when I looked out the window. I was evacuating thinking with dread about the quarantines and where would people go?

Last night I had 2 back to back dreams I was in a room with people that was violently shaking. I woke up during the first one and basically asked "Spirit are you sure?" - I fell back into sleep and I was shown more -

So yes, a BIG one - lots of displaced people during this pandemic.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP