Users Online Now: 2,122 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 860,927
Pageviews Today: 1,531,139Threads Today: 648Posts Today: 11,477
05:34 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ANSWERS HERE: Do I qualify for the stimulus payment? How much will I get?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Do I qualify for the stimulus payment? How much will I get?

If you qualify, the full amount of the payment is $1,200, or $2,400 if you're married filing jointly. You'll also get an extra $500 per child who qualifies for the child tax credit.

To qualify for a stimulus payment, you must:

Have a Social Security number (SSN) or adoption tax identification number (ATIN)
Have income below certain amounts, depending on your filing status
Not be a dependent on someone else's return
Not be a nonresident alien

You'll only get the full amount if your adjusted gross income (AGI) was less than certain amounts in 2019, or in 2018 if you haven’t filed your 2019 taxes yet. These amounts are:

$150,000, if you filed as married filing jointly
$112,500, if you filed as head of household
$75,000, if you filed as single, married filing separately, or qualifying widow(er)

If your AGI was more than these amounts, the stimulus payment will be reduced by $5 for each $100 over the limit. Ex: If you filed as single with no children and your AGI was $85,000, your stimulus payment would be $700.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP