Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Pine Needle Extract or Tea for Bronchitis and Pneumonia
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Someone I know used pine needle extract for his son’s bronchitis. He had been on several antibiotics for months and could not get rid of it. The father was desperate and panicked about it when he heard about the extract and gave it to his son. The boy had immediate relief.

[link to dailyhealthpost.com (secure)]

When I have a cough I use the green bottle of “Buckley’s” cough syrup expectorant, which has pine needle extract in it. I got mine just over the border in Canada at a Walmart. I have ordered it on Amazon before.

I just got a bottle of Pycnogenol off Amazon. It is extracted from the bark of pine trees.

I am currently taking 1400 mg of liposomal vitamin c daily to boost my immune system.

If I feel like I’m just starting to have symptoms of the virus I’m going to take two pouches of Lypo-Spheric Vitamin c and ten drops of liquid ionic copper.
I will also take a capsule of the pine needle extract.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP