Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Astrology and COVID-19
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Here's my analysis of the c virus and astrology.
Gonzalo Pena Tamez was my teacher. He would have had a field day with this event, so I tried to use all the knowledge I was able to gain from him to watch what is going on with this c virus. I noticed a pattern with the planet Venus always being in exact aspect on New Moons and Full Moons. The natural flow of energy in our world is around how the moon affects us, like the tides.
Gonzo was famous in Mexico for predicting the big earthquake in Mexico City. He had an e mail list called i-predict. He predicted the event on March 11, 2011. He thought it would be a nuclear exchange, instead it was Fukushima. He saw the energy of the event, but not the exact outcome. That's how astrology works. It shows potential energies, and the ptb know to look for those openings to plan their events.
The clockwork of the skies is just that, a clockwork. YHWH hung them in perfect symmetry for us to be able to read the signs of the times. Just as Daniel learned this system, but did not worship it, so I have learned this system, so I can keep an eye on Babylon and what she is going to do next.
The ptb use astrology. If you don't believe in it, they got you right where they want you. JP Morgan once said, "Millionaires don't use astrology, billionaires do."
My knowledge is that of a student, so any observations and input is gratefully appreciated.
I will have to post my analysis in parts because it is a wall of text.

It was at the New Moon of January 24, 2020, the Chinese New Year, that the virus came to my attention. I had been looking at every New Moon chart for quite a while, trying to see if I could figure out when they would start the war with Iran.
The war with Iraq that started with Shock and Awe was on 20/03/2003, a spring equinox, a New Moon, and a double number. That's what tipped me off. Then I realized that since ancient times, wars have been started on New Moons for the dark of the night. The energy of a New Moon represents new beginnings. The Hebrew calendar is a New Moon calendar.
I thought we'd go to war with Iran long before this because Daniel 8 shows a war with Media first, then Persia. I know that the traditional way of interpreting that prophesy is that Javan, or Grecia, the young he goat from the west, is Alexander the Great. The problem with that is that Daniel 8 ends with the rise of the “mouth of evil speaking” or anti christ, so that prophesy has not yet been fulfilled. War with Iraq is the war with Media, so war with Iran comes next. I've been watching for this for quite some time.
So, I had already looked at the New Moon in January to see if it looked like war, and I saw something else. There was a square between Mars at 14 Sagittarius and the Neptune/Venus conjunction in Pisces, 16/13 degrees. Gonzo used to say that a square between Neptune and Mars can mean some kind of virus. Mars is action, in Sagittarius which means world wide. Neptune is the planet of airborne diseases, and it's in it's home sign of Pisces, which also rules airborne diseases. Pisces is the water in the air, one of the three water signs. Cancer is the ocean, Scorpio is underground water, and Pisces is the water in the air. Venus conjunct Neptune there implied airborne disease with human to human contact. I did not see this coming before I heard about the virus. I had heard about it, and suspected it was the thing that was going to happen on that New Moon, so I was looking for something that showed this virus. Mars making a square to Neptune and Venus is what you call a bad sign. Squares are problems. The New Moon itself that day was at 4 degrees of Aquarius. The chart for China has the Moon at 3 degrees of Aquarius.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP