Users Online Now: 1,364 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 218,682
Pageviews Today: 360,282Threads Today: 116Posts Today: 2,099
05:18 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Update: Patient Under Investigation now...I live where newest case diagnosed. Just traveled 2 weeks to Hawaii. Dry cough etc.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is basically a copy paste post from the top coronavirus post. I went to Hawaii for 2 weeks, starting on the 2nd. I traveled Sacramento to LAX with a layover, then to Honolulu. I spent 2 weeks on Oahu. I returned Honolulu to LAX and transferred terminals where I spent 3 hours and then came back to Sacramento where I stayed for 3 days before getting back to Humboldt. I’ve had a dry cough, scratchy throat, sneezing, and dizziness as if being on a boat (on and off) since the middle of my Hawaii trip. Happy to answer any questions. Don’t know what I have. But if I DO have anything coronavirus related, the public should know where I was, since the CDC won’t say anything.

Here is my post/reply:

Humboldt County would be the absolute perfect place to practice a full quarantine. It’s already very isolated behind the redwood curtain, at least 4.5 hours away from any city. It’s filled with homeless, and fit all the criteria for a perfect experiment to see what this virus will do. It would essentially be a larger version of the Diamond Princess. I live here and just got back from a 2 week trip in Hawaii. Honolulu airport looked like an apocalyptic movie with everyone in masks behind and in front of me. Couldn’t take a picture because it was TSA line. Nothing but Asian passports out. Maybe 15% American or other nationality. Definitely not aloha vibes.
Also, I have had a dry cough that has slowly been progressing since I took a 1500 person, sunset dinner cruise out of Waikiki. It was about 80-90% Asian decent on the boat. Not many masks. Coughing everywhere including the TSA line and on the boat (no TSA line on the boat to clarify). I got the cough after the cruise if I remember correctly).
I stayed solo in Oahu from the 2nd to the 14th.
Take from this what you will. Hoping I can feel better soon. The cough is the biggest issue along with slight sore throat. When I’m in the shower the cough is so so much worse and I feel like I will vomit. I have felt like I’m rocking on a boat a lot. Dizzy. Maybe just anxiety from seeing the people falling over in those videos from China. It’s like you feel fine and can go out, as if it’s a common cold, but then you realize you actually ARE kind of freezing and it’s like wait, maybe I’m sick.
The scariest thing, was before my symptoms started, I was extremely careful. I disinfected my plane seats, constant sanitizer, everything, everywhere, constant awareness in every way. By being worn down for so long, I start to forget my sanitizer and things like that. My mind slows on remembering to not touch my face, objects because I need to lean, and I have to really focus to remember full health protocol wherever I call. letting waiters off the hook when they touch my shit etc.
Everyone here is coughing.
If anyone cares for an update, or has questions, I’d be happy to share this journey. I won’t be going to any hospitals, despite my husband working at a large clinic.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP