Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The name of our Cosmos, is Universe
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've learned in sciences, there are black holes when it comes to a lot of terminology to define things, and the aspects those things compose of are sometimes lacking. But this one's a big one.

The actual name for what can only be defined most accurately as a cosmos, a cosmos being an expansion of space time's existential reality within it's depths of evolving states of being currently at the point of being a bunch of super clusters of galaxies in a cosmic radiation bubble. Is solely named Universe.

The super cluster of super clusters of galaxies name is Universe.

A big black hole in dictionary grammar happened here. And it's left a lot of weird dialogue options over the years which are seemingly in perspective actually inaccurate, and technically illiterate.

I thought this was a really cool thing I wanted to share.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP