Users Online Now: 2,211 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 651,871
Pageviews Today: 1,136,520Threads Today: 475Posts Today: 7,995
01:40 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Need gift ideas for 15 year old son.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My son usually always asks for expensive gifts. This year hes asked for a drum set. Which.. is NOT going to happen. It will eventually, but not until I can soundproof a bedroom in the basement. But that can't happen until I can afford it since the basement was flooded this past spring and I've been slowly replacing all the flooring and paying for the repairs has been outrageously expensive.

He's a good kid. Likes video games, has basically all the electronics available. Laptop, xbox, switch, etc.

Gets good grades, isn't a snowflake, not entitled. He recently found out he has Marfans Syndrome so he cant compete in sports anymore, so he's devastated about that. He cant even ride his bike until his doc says it's ok. I feel horrible.

I'm just at a loss right now as to what to get him. I've gotten him his smaller gifts that I normally get. Pajamas, clothes, funny socks, but I always get one more expensive gift. I hate gift cards, they take no thought and are impersonal.

Plus... I'm a female. When you were 15, what made you happy?

Help!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP