Users Online Now: 1,997 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 498,407
Pageviews Today: 853,228Threads Today: 376Posts Today: 5,741
10:57 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Trump at the G7 to Egypt prez Sisi: “Where’s My Favorite Dictator?” - Seriously who is this dude running the US?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.zerohedge.com (secure)]

Oh how we wish this one were captured on video, but alas The Wall Street Journal could only vividly describe the epic moment when President Trump shouted across a crowded room, "Where's my favorite dictator"? —while awaiting a meeting with Egypt's president.

It apparently happened at last month's Group of Seven summit in Biarritz, France but is only now being revealed by the paper:

“Inside a room of the ornately decorated Hotel du Palais during last month’s Group of Seven summit in Biarritz, France, President Trump awaited a meeting with Egyptian President Abdel Fattah Al Sisi,” the WSJ reported Friday.

“Mr. Trump looked over a gathering of American and Egyptian officials and called out in a loud voice: ‘Where’s my favorite dictator?’ Several people who were in the room at the time said they heard the question,” the newspaper reported. Onlookers described “a stunned silence” that followed.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP