Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Lost my dog
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello GLP friends.

A week ago today my dog crossed the bridge. He is no longer in pain. I miss him so much, but knowing he is out of pain is a blessing and comfort to me.

I lost Scruffy in the morning and in the afternoon they brought a hospital bed for me. It is what it is and I am at peace concerning my declining health. I simply miss my dog.

I have been in lurk mode for a while due to being to ill to type. Louis, I prayed for you and your wife. I've prayed for others here too. And I have lurked and read. Also, Trinity, take my money please!

Anyhow, my dog never left my side for 13 yrs. That dog knew when I was at my best and worst. He always, always was so in tune...hard to explain, but I think for people with pets it needs no further explication.

I would like to please ask for prayers, good vibes, good energy to help me through the the grief of losing scruffy.

Also, Danny you remain in my prayers. Telco guy, a personal hero to me for all of the news and information concerning Fukishima. You and your wife are in my prayers and I think of you often. Citizen Perth! Damn brian fog.

Also, medical marijuana is a blessing.

~monkeyflower

kittyhugsrose
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP