Users Online Now: 1,139 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 166,072
Pageviews Today: 281,167Threads Today: 86Posts Today: 1,743
04:09 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Partial crustal shift and the Sun / earth , Updated safe zone video pg. 111
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message

UPDATE JAN 06, 2024

[link to www.weather.gov (secure)]

from the article: October 25, 2023 – NOAA’s Space Weather Prediction Center (SWPC) issued a revised prediction for solar activity during Solar Cycle 25 that concludes solar activity will increase more quickly and peak at a higher level than that predicted by an expert panel in December 2019. The updated prediction now calls for Solar Cycle 25 to peak between January and October of 2024, with a maximum sunspot number between 137 and 173.

I have been saying this since Jan 25th, 2019(1st page 4th post)

The main reason for my 6 to 10 year time frame has to do with two cycles (of many converging at this time) that have a High Risk time frame.

These are 1. the last 3years of solar cycle 24, and the first 3years of solar cycle 25.

solcyc24

As you can see solar cycle 24 has been very weak, If solar cycle 25 Kicks into gear in the first 36 months, like the past ones have, then that is when the large X-class flares could be bad.

and 2. the predicted date when we will reach the 40 degree point of the Magnetic pole shift, which is now 9 years or less away.

magshif

So I'm sticking to 6 to 10 years, just a guess on my part. take it for what you will.
 Quoting: storm2come

Looking at NOAA's Apr 2018 report, we can see that the cycle is varying by 12 to 18 months. Solar cycle 25 was predicted to start in Jan. 2019 following the 11 year solar cycle, But it hasn't begun with very few if any solar spot or flares. If we are 12 to 18 months behind the start of solar cycle 25, and it peaks 36 to 40 months after the start. then that would put the peak in 52 to 58 months, from now Feb 2019, that would put the peak in June of 2024 thru Dec. 2024. With the magnetic poles accelerating we could have a magnetic pole shift at that time.

[link to www.swpc.noaa.gov (secure)]
Because my other link didn't load I found this one from Jan. 2019 it shows that solar cycle 23 bottomed out in Jan. 2010, this puts the start of solar cycle 25 in Jan 2021 or 12 to 18 months later and the peak 36 to 40 months after.

Will solar minimum be longer than usual or might solar cycle 25 begin earlier?......

….The previous solar cycle prediction panel’s forecast for solar cycle 24 called for a maximum average sunspot number of 90 to occur in May, 2013. After looking at the actual sunspot numbers and solar activity, it was determined the solar cycle 24 maximum was reached in April, 2014 and peaked at an average sunspot number of 82.....
[less than 50%]

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP