Users Online Now: 1,500 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 258,460
Pageviews Today: 422,195Threads Today: 137Posts Today: 2,418
06:06 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Producing a Hyperdimensional Torrodial Vortex Using Magnetic Field and Concentrated Radio Frequency Emitters Capable Of Matter Transmission
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message That's how it started, like a month ago. Was just watching a tv show when I had this vision/day dream/flashback/thought/idea thing that took over my fingers, unlocked my phone, opened chrome, hit the search bar and typed "the study of radio frequency molecular vinration in infrared spectroscopi" (yeah it isn't exact but give me a break) like each letter had to leave my body into the screen. I have no idea what field of the study of radio frequency molecular vibration in infrared spectroscopy is. Tonight, something similar happened. I got a lot more information and I ended up writing the following after logging out of my other account "sarcgazms" (because I have negative karma but I will get to that) creating this account, getting a subscription to tunnelbear just in case, in the hopes that my negative karma wouldn't have an effect on what I am going to say. I figure though, that honesty is the best policy.
The title was "Hello, I have the secret to Interdimensional Travel and Infinite Energy" but in terms my brain was downloaded is
"hyperdimensional matter transmission using torodial magnetic acceleration and certain frequencies using a directed radio wave emitter" not because I know what that means (I will explain later) but because that is how whatever decided to give me this information said it.

Here is a couple videos I made detailing some of the aspects of this.

The information I have is to stabilize the hole that we can already make.

Original Post is as Follows-

I know the secret of interdimensional travel and infinite energy

I need people who understand how to utilize what I know and I don't want it to go to waste. Thus, I need someone to send me an inquiry to sign a legal document stating I get to patent the idea(I don't have the funds to go about doing this) and I get 20% of whatever future revenue the research that what I bring to the table produces will go to me, 10% will go back to Trump and Pence 2020 election fund, and 30% will go back to the legal citizens of the united states in the form of a barcode they will bring and get funds directly planted into the bank account, 10% back to the employees of the companies this research produces (making a company bound to a united states law that provides all of this to actually make America great again,) and the rest towards various pro-US-border security activist groups of my choosing.

Caviat, before anyone calls me racist-
I AM NOT RACIST. If you are here legally you are cool just don't be a shit bag. There's white, black, hispanic, native, islander, etc. people but if you are legal you are my bro, as long as you don't be a shit bag. I served in the army. One thing I learned was it doesn't matter if the dude is black or your stance on sexuality, if you are in a patrol base in the rain in the middle of the night during winter, you ass will cuddle with him for warmth.

Anyways, sorry I am still a little discombobulated from that... idea? Vision? Voice? Idk. Anyways. If anyone could message me about getting this started it would be greatly appreciated.
Idol1
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP