Users Online Now: 2,321 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 592,778
Pageviews Today: 1,026,657Threads Today: 429Posts Today: 7,220
12:35 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I haven't been here in a while... not my self... worn out...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Nearing a burnout recently, I've been focusing on my family like never before. Not that I ever neglected my 3 beautiful daughters or my beautiful wife before, but I've been working 50-60 and even 70 hour work weeks at my father's business and I don't want to lose this precious time that I can never get back. Business is robust and I'm in a unique position to take over when my father eventually retires which we all know will be at his death when he is 100+ years old. My brother who has become the polar opposite of me is a rotten brat deserving of nothing IMO and if not for my mother's incessant push for my father to keep him on the team he would be gone. I know if I leave, something I am seriously considering to do in order to focus on my family, my mother will demand my father put my brother in this position. Yes he is qualified. Yes he is business savvy. However, he is a shit bag of the highest order now and although he has never really made politics his "thing," he's been talking like a CNN host recently with his SJW side showing like a piece of used toilet paper stuck to the bottom of his shoe. I can't even begin to describe his character type as of recent but I have to consider the possibility that he was adopted and this is a family secret nobody knows about. Nothing else makes sense. In any event, the thought of him taking my position in the family business is......... so vile I get sick to my stomach.

So, I'm torn. I'm taking my wife and kids to Germany to visit family and to see the Christmas markets in Nuernberg next Tuesday and when I get back, I might just tell my father that I'm out. I know this will hurt him and no doubt the business, and the thought of my brother taking that position in the business is terrifying, but with all of the shit going on in the world, my family is the most precious thing I have. What good am I if my daughters barely see me? What good if civil war breaks out in 10 years? I believe history is repeating and we have 10-15 years tops before a full out civil war thanks to the libtards and the NWO. My wife has been taking it well and I have made up for my absence with showering her with pre-Christmas gifts but I know she actually resents it in her heart. She's a good girl.

Financially, if we cut back a few big ticket expenses, we're stable without having to work. If I quit, I will lose out on some shares in the company that are granted to me every 10 years. It's a substantial amount, for sure, but is it worth this time? I have to look back at my life and see how much time my father lost with us building this business from the ground up that we all benefited greatly but missed out on that time. I know my father does regret it to a degree as he has made clear to me some years back but now that we are all grown, he prefers to work and work and work. I don't want to sacrifice what he has but I am also comfortable with this lifestyle we maintain. Again, I don't want to disappoint my wife on that side of things and I have never had to tell her "no you can't buy that this month because we don't have the money," but if I quit then that will be necessary to maintain our balances and cushion. But it is doable and viable at this time.

The last two years have been incredible for the family business and are a testament to Trump's pro-business policies. And even today, two years later, I can tell you that our partners and customers remain very optimistic as long term contracts remain at an all time high. Our long term contracts are a direct indicator of sentiment because as businesses expect demand to remain high they lock in rates and guarantee X amount of growth. One thing I learned from the 2008 fiasco was when the economy is heading south, long term contracts vanish and everyone switches to short term contracts or even postpaid contracts. So far, we haven't logged a single short term contract in months and are struggling to bring capacity higher. So this bodes well for the economy. What doesn't look good is the political outlook. The corrupt establishment is just too powerful. They have the media working for them for free. I see it everyday with low IQ people just eating up the media's poisonous filth and repeating it. Yes, they are cult members and it seems to be getting worse. That recent wedding anniversary really got me down and I have lost all hope for our country.

Anyways, sorry for this long rant. I feel like I've been ranting to everyone I know recently about the world conditions and ran out of people willing to listen so here I am on my fav lunatic place with all my fellow lunatics. I'm just venting. I just wish more American's would WAKE UP and use their fucking brains instead of blindly believing the lies of the media because as history has proven.... it repeats. But what if I am wrong? What if civil war never comes? What if life goes on and I have to endure seeing my father's business run by my brother who I now despise? In 20 years from now, will I look back and wish I would have stuck it out? But on the other hand, history does repeat and it seems inevitable that civil war will take place at some place in the near future, 10-15 years tops. In that case, the decision I make now will be the best decision.... and here I am...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP