Users Online Now: 2,172 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 520,745
Pageviews Today: 895,781Threads Today: 392Posts Today: 6,165
11:22 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject DOOM Break: "Music Encoded Into Great Pyramids of Egypt," yes they actually play a song
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

Ancient Architects
Sep 30, 2018

David Alan Ritchie in his book, We The Skythians, has conducted the most research on the Great Pyramid.

He explains the in depth mathematics and geometry encoded in the Giza Plateau. The dimensions and positions of the three major pyramids and their subsidiary satellites, temples and walls, when measured in Royal Cubits and Inches, mark out all the numbers and principles of sacred geometry. After 20 years of research, his findings are stunning.

He discovered there is a musical melody encoded into the courses of the Great Pyramid. In this video you can find out all about it and listen to it.

Many are talking about A440 and A432. The A440 adoption was an odd event, and some claim it affects the human energy centers. Others say it has occultic significance. Was A440 actually originally ancient - and hence readopted in recent times?

Very Informative Comments follow:

According to Christopher Dunn, the Kings Chamber is also perfectly tuned to resonate at 440... And when you strike the granite “sarcophagus” inside the chamber, it too resonates at 440.

There's a difference between the modern 440 and the Pythagorean 432 cycles per second. Strange for the pyramid builders to encode their musical scale according to our definition of the length of seconds.

The sacred geometry the flower of life is a perfect 3 part harmony F#maj, C#maj,A#maj in multiple octaves. Also interesting I decoded the sri yantra multiple levels of triangles at 180 cycles. It becomes 3 dimensional sound. Music, geometry and architecture go hand in hand, the frequency resonates with the internal organs as well as its external environment&.

I tried playing it on my piano to see if the melody at 5:26 sounds the same (from bottom to top as shown in the chart at 5:03) And it actually sounds the same! This is legit! Haha I only tried the first 7 notes ( A C Cb D E E Eb) cuz I'm only using my phone to view this and I can't see the other notes if it was flat or sharp. I got confused with the chart at 5:03 because it shows the "TOP COURSE" first, instead of "BASE COURSE". It should be the other way around.

This music sounds like classical Egyptian music.
So this kinda proves that ancient music is mathematical based? Hm...

If the Egyptians wanted to leave a musical note than they would not make it so cryptic. Any structure can make a musical tone if u look for the right tones, and add a background beat to make it more appealing to the ears. Also any structure can have sacred geometry. A fence post, a pen, a car etc can have sacred geometry. Sacred geometry is already in all objects if u look at it the right way.

Could you please do a video on the Hundreds of thousands of mysterious African Rock Circle formations and Adams calendar? It's the most ancient of any human architecture, and I have yet to see a satisfactory explanation.
They have possibly the oldest sphinx and horace as well as connections to other ancient cultures.
Id love to see your take on it!

Pareidolia effect. Interesting hypothesis, but I couldn't imagine the ancients decoded pi. the speed of light, and the circumference of the Earth into the Pyramids, just to round it off with what sounds like a child randomly striking keys on a piano. The same argument probably could be made about tree rings, or the ripples on a potato chip.

My dogs went absolutely insane when the music began.

A-440 wasn't set until the early 20th Century. Before that, it was different. How does that figure into this? Thanks.

Very cool. I definitely envisioned some kinda of storytelling from it. Like there was a rise to a clash and fall then a slow re-progression.

Eerie.... It sounds like the pitch both increases and decreases at the same time, and at some point flips to decrease and increase at the same time.

How does this tie into your theory of the pyramids being water pumps?

Wow. The actual musical data is overwhelmed by someone's bad idea of stylization. I hope I can find the individual notes and their lengths somewhere else without trying isolate them out of this melange of noise; a droning bass, rhythm, and an absurd "Egyptian" drum track. There's so much extraneous noise it's impossible to know what the individual notes are as a single line of melody, which is exactly what we should be listening to, by itself. That single line might actually tell us something meaningful, while this "song" is just BS noise. We need the raw data to attempt to understand WHY this particular set of notes in this particular order had an important meaning to the builders. All of this astounding mathematical effort to expose this just got buried under a 16 tons of total nonsense, Thanks for at least giving me a place to start hunting for their intended reality... Fire that "composer/arranger" that just took a giant shit on history. Damn.

Fascinating study. Thank you for bringing that song to light. I wonder if a sound resonance study has been performed on the effects of the tapered walls and ceiling of the grand gallery. The stepped facets remind me of the Freznel lens in lighthouses, the design of which was to throw light great distances. I wonder if these steps may serve some similar purpose relating to resonance and sound vibration.

Great work as usual. It's an astonishing structure, not to mention all the aspects of it's ratio to that of the Earth in numbers, its geographical placement in the centre of the earth's landmass and how it lines up with many other ancient structures throughout the world. The numerological aspects are amazing as well as it's inner structure in terms of sound frequencies. It's a strong indication of Atlantis having been a worldwide civilisation, although it probably did still have had a 'centre' as Plato indicated.

Resonance is the key.

A @ 440hz is modern, what about 432hz true A? recalculate under 432?

Note that thick black line next to Campbell Tomb in the picture in 4:36 is pointing through Lion, the Sphinx to the Lion's Rock in Sigiriya, entering the Sigiriya complex via north-western corner.
Exactly same applies to a line from Ollyantantambo to Tiwanaku, and to line from Torino (45 04'15,65"N 7 41'8,18"E) to great ?pyramid in Xi'An (34 26'37,88"N 108 56'26,77"E).
If first was a tomb od Osiris(Hades), then maybe second is a tomb of Poseidon(Feathered Snake), and third is a tomb of Dzeus.

Yes!!!, I took notice of this when I decided to fully understand the mathematics within the pyramids.... the solfeggio.

Re all the math and geometry integrated into the pyramids, as well as integrating them into sound,frequency, vibration. . Like Tesla spoke about. It may show how it was built, ex. Cutting and moving blocks.

The music sounds like something you would hear in a jrpg.

3:57 The stones around the entrance of the Menkaure pyramid... interesting.

I thought the positions of the pyramids mirrored the positions of certain stars.
Remarkable indeed. The song is beautiful, and one could say as modern now as then.

The music sounds entirely credible as a composition. There is a deliberation to it that fits the theory.

Can this be applied to other golden ratio structures? All structures even?

I love Your videos but I have an issue with the 440hz. Natural tuning should be 432hz. In the last century 440hz was chosen as a weaponized version of tuning, and as this plays I can already feel an anxious feeling coming over me!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP