Users Online Now: 2,149 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,073,712
Pageviews Today: 1,936,075Threads Today: 845Posts Today: 14,872
09:52 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WARNING!! Had a dream last night and last time i dreamt this it actually happened
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message a few weeks prior to 2004 tsunami that hit Sri Lanka i had 2 "warning dreams" very vivid dreams about huge waves and tsunami that reached 10 floors high. i was very young back then and didnt tell anyone, didnt care about the dreams and only after it happened i realized those dreams could have been a sign of what is about to happen....

since then i had never dreamed about tsunamis or big waves until last night when i had almost the same dream . i was almost in the same location as in my 2004 dreams . i dont really know the actual location it was just a beach full of people . i was in my hotel room watching people enjoy surfing big waves and having fun but i remember i was worried about kids because the waves were pretty big and people didnt seem to care .. then suddently the water retreated . where it was water before now it was empty and people were looking cluelessly . then a few minutes later i remember seing a insanely huge wave coming . it was higher than my 6th floor where i was . i dont remember much else . just that the wave was coming toward me then it was all black

this is very strange for me and if a huge tsunami will hit somewhere in the world in the next 2-3 weeks, just know i called it :D
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP