Users Online Now: 1,533 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 271,965
Pageviews Today: 433,019Threads Today: 136Posts Today: 2,214
05:31 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Mark of the Beast is to sin.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message He feeds on ashes, a deluded heart has led him astray, and he cannot deliver himself or say, "Is not this thing in my right hand a lie?"
Isaiah 44:20

In whose hands is mischief, and their right hand is full of bribes.
Psalm 26:10

If iniquity be in thine hand, put it far away, and let not wickedness dwell in thy tabernacles [your heart].
Job 11:14

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads [to sin]
Rev. 13:16

And he said, Wherefore doth my lord thus pursue after his servant? for what have I done? or what evil is in mine hand?
1 Sam 26:18

If I sin, then thou markest me, and thou wilt not acquit me from mine iniquity.
Job 10:14

Hast thou marked the old way which wicked men have trodden? Which were cut down out of time, whose foundation was overflown with a flood: Which said unto God, Depart from us: and what can the Almighty do for them?
Job 22:15-17

"Pass throughout the city of Jerusalem," the LORD said to him, "and put a mark on the foreheads of the men who sigh and groan over all the detestable practices committed in it."
Ezekiel 9:4
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP