Users Online Now: 1,290 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 211,529
Pageviews Today: 349,394Threads Today: 110Posts Today: 2,031
05:07 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The God of Jesus is the only true God.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.” Ephesians 4:4-6

“And this is life eternal, that they might know you the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.” John 17:3

1 Corinthians 8:6 “But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him;

John 20:17 17Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Ephesians 1:17 ...'That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him.'

The trinity is a false image of the true God . YHWH (the Father) is alone God.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP