Users Online Now: 1,554 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 325,213
Pageviews Today: 531,786Threads Today: 179Posts Today: 3,125
07:30 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Even Stewart Rhodes - the founder of Oath Keepers - is calling Bullshit on Trump's 2A Games
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Not trying to beat a dead horse, but found Stewart Rhodes's words during this interview surprising...

"I don't think he understands the Constitution, frankly, to be blunt... He's a businessman, I don't think he's actually ever sat down and studied the document or it's history... I hate to be..not trying to be mean about it, it's just a reality......when it comes to this he's starting to fold...what you don't want to do is give them an inch..they'll take a mile...In business you can compromise, when it comes to our rights you can't compromise...it's a violation of his oath...it's outside of the scope of his powers "

@ 10:03

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP