Users Online Now: 2,229 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 573,140
Pageviews Today: 959,849Threads Today: 322Posts Today: 5,838
11:11 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject COLLEGE SNOWFLAKES in FLORIDA Hold “Bleed-In”Demanding Free Tampons For ALL Because “Some men get periods”
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Pssst... A man that gets a period is a useless weak cunt.

University of Florida snowflakes put fake blood on their pants to protest the need for feminine hygiene products for ALL students. So they walked around campus with fake menstrual blood on their pants claiming that men get periods too…Huh???

On January 15, a student government committee rejected a proposal [link to www.alligator.org] to provide free menstrual products to female students through the mandatory Activity and Service Fee [link to www.sg.ufl.edu] , expressing concerns about applying mandatory fees paid by all students towards “funding that would only benefit the female half of the UF student body.”

“Today I held a little protest for free menstrual protects…And I say menstrual not feminine because menstruation should not be gendered. Some men get periods.”

Tampons coming to men’s rooms at Brown University
[link to www.campusreform.org (secure)]

PROTESTING “REPRODUCTIVE JUSTICE”

“This is a part of reproductive justice,” Shannon Matthew, who was among the first students to join the protest, told the Alligator. “I’m not ashamed of my period, and I don’t think anyone should be.”

NYU students: Men deserve free tampons. Period.
[link to www.campusreform.org (secure)]

NOT ENOUGH FREEBIES?

During the meeting, some senators pointed out that free menstrual products are already available on campus through the Field and Fork Pantry.

Students are allowed to take up to three bags of menstrual products per week—each containing eight tampons, five liners, and five pads—but student activists retorted that the option is too limited.

CALL ME CRAZY... Shouldn't it be the responsibility of these students to provide their own health products? What’s next?

SOME OF THE COMMENTS FROM PROTESTERS:

”An unexpected period can disrupt a student’s day and distract her if she does not have access to a pad or tampon”
*“If you’re disgusted with our bloody pants, then maybe you should rethink whether or not this is important for everybody or if everybody would use it.” “I think you all collectively benefit from me not bleeding in your seat.”

*“This is a part of reproductive justice,” Mathew said. “I’m not ashamed of my period, and I don’t think anyone should be.”

FAKE BLOOD ON PANTS TO PROMOTE “REPRODUCTIVE JUSTICE”

[link to www.alligator.org]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP