Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject For your best Christmas ever
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Christmas related, a treat for you.
It might make this Christmas your best Christmas ever.

First, yes I know Christmas is the wrong date and has no relation to his real date of birth.
His real date of birth was 4 BC and in the first two week of March or April. I forgot the exact date.
He does not care about that.

The treat is the following.
This is about the best picture in likeness, how he looked in later life. His nose was a bit shorter and wider.
His eyes were brown with a touch of green in it.
That said, this picture bears a great resemblance.

Here you find the link to how this picture came into existence.

[link to shroudstory.com (secure)]

Here is the picture:
Jesus, the best

------------------------------------------
With his permission I coupled this picture to his actual signal.

If you really want to get his signal, just touch the picture with the middle finger of you non-dominant hand and sort of breath-in the signal via that finger. So during inhalation, envision that you inhale via that finger.
Meanwhile hold your dominant hand horizontal with the palm upwards, that will spread the energy that will flow through you. Now, when you breathe out , do that via your dominant hand.

A very good friend of me pointed out that in his case the dominant hand /non-dominant hand needed a reversal to get it working.

Though I do not understand that at the moment, it could be working for more people.

Before you do make contact, be as relaxed as possible.
------------------------------------------
If you are familiar with physics, think about Superfluid Helium-4. The temperature ( read-your unrest) needs to be close as possible to zero, in order for the Helium ( read-the energy of Christ) to be able toe permeate your whole being.

A link on that:

[link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP