Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject SHUT THE GOVERNMENT DOWN - North Korea update
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Donald John Trump -
Meeting with “Chuck and Nancy” today about keeping government open and working. Problem is they want illegal immigrants flooding into our Country unchecked, are weak on Crime and want to substantially RAISE Taxes. I don’t see a deal! [link to twitter.com (secure)]

I don't want just a shut down Mr. Trump. I want a long shutdown. 6 months. It's time to teach those that would just as soon shoot at your supporters during church as take a drink of water that the government really is for the common good. I strongly encourage you to strongly encourage the military to start trying traitors for treason. If agreement cannot be made for funding active military during this process, you have even more cause to act as CIC. I will not fund illegal immigrants and I will not fund terrorist organizations determined to destroy our country. The law or budget cannot change us into patriots no sooner that it could turn us into traitors. The whole world is watching. I know you are too.

Shut it down. 'Tis a swollen beast, the government, plump with the gas of decay.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP