Users Online Now: 2,072 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 919,470
Pageviews Today: 1,639,467Threads Today: 697Posts Today: 12,372
06:39 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Trump is NOT Ending DACA--He's giving Congress time to write a Bill to make it LAW--
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message We are being duped. Trump is not ending DACA--which was done by Executive Order by Obama, and two federal judges ruled against it,but Obama went ahead with it. DACA is ILLEGAL.

What Trump is doing is giving Congress time to write a BILL to make DACA law--after they pass it, almost unanimously, Trump will veto it, BUT Congress will have the votes to override his veto, and DACA will become LAW.

He's admitted that he is giving Congress 6 months to FIX it. He's admitting what he's doing and people are too stupid to see it.

I voted for him, and he has gone back on everything he has said. DACA is easy to end because it was done by EO, and he could end it with a stroke of his pen.
If you don't believe me, why is giving Congress 6 months to fix it? THERE IS NO LAW TO FIX! IT WAS DONE BY EO! Congress makes LAW and the Potus signs or vetoes law.

Notice he is also doing this with the trans in the military issue. He's giving Mattis 6 months to find a way to deal with it.

I am so angry right now I can't see straight.

I didn't initially support him, I supported Ben Carson, but Trump got my vote for obvious reasons.

He has really let us down.

Flynn gone, Bannon gone, Gorka gone. Unreal.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP