Users Online Now: 1,539 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 271,223
Pageviews Today: 442,775Threads Today: 142Posts Today: 2,535
06:23 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ***11911 CODE-RED ALERT*** NATIONWIDE STAR-QUAKE TRAGEDY connected to i88 and about to hit the hEART of FIREnze
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message alert alert aler

The UGLY TRUTH about a little so-called ASTEROID known as FLORENCE, and a TOTAL ECLIPSE of the NATIONWIDE hEART around the RINGs of SATURN's Orbit
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Is a MAJOR (AIR) DISASTER involving a COLLISION or CRASH about to OCCUR within the next 24-48 hours around the HeART of FLORENCE in a NATIONWIDE TragicDAY connected to a I88 STAR-QUAKE on LABOR Weekends Black-Hole SoN 2-DAY?

Will the pied piper of NASAStar be TRiUMPhant?

Or will THIS BE the DAY the MUSIC of EARTh's HeART DIED
when the FALLen ANGELs play their HAARP between the LInES they've been LEYing, which is very near the TRACKing coordinates where HARVEY's HOLLY GHOST is STAYING?

And speaking of a PIPER connected to 188; keeping in mind the 2 NUMBERS that essentially CREATE the ENERGY or HELIX of 8, can also be expressed as DOUBLE ZERO!

In other words, what NUMBER and EVENT which are BOTH connected to GCM, can literally be expressed as an EIGHT with 2 ZERO's at the END?

The ANSWER to this little RIDDLE and pROSE, is the NUMBER known as EIGHT DOUBLE ZERO, which I LITERALLY chose.

But if those TWO ZERO's are turned and LINKED VERTICALLY, whatever NUMBER appears, is the answer LITERALLY.

so...

WHAT FAMOUS NASA Star ICON who's beloved by MANY around the world, is connected to the SAME NUMBER of GCM's DNA SWIRL?

Here's a hint...

he DIED in his PIPER on a date connected to September 2017, but it's MIRROR is the KEY of CYCLE NIN that equals 1111.

And although 617 was the DAY he gave away his earTH HearT RING, it was 11 days INreVERSE of another DIAMOND ECLIPSE BLING thing.

or numerically...

617is also 917 as in 9/17 or the NINth MONTH in year 17
and 9/1 (2017) is 9/2017
as in...9217
or......9/2/17

and WHAT other inFAMOUS AIR-DISASTER known for the NUMBER DOUBLE 8, is both connected to GCM, and occurred 7-1-8?

because it's HARMONIC is connected to a retirement date!

And just for the record so it's clear about his FATE,
here's one final prose that should END ANY DEBATE...

TO THE PEOPLE of EARth ENSLAVED BY THE REPTOID RACE,
here's something to ponder about NASA's FAKE SPACE...

So, for all those over the years who've been traumatized by NASA, and spread all of their lies which create FEAR in the MASSES.

This ASTEROID called FLORENCE is NOT at all what it SEEMS, and merely enCODED thru OCCULT ESOTERIC MEANS.

But if you still don't understand what this little riddle MEANS, you've been DUPED by a LIE and SERPENT RITUAL THINGS.

In other words..

Something to be aware of as it relates to this so-called
ASTEROID set to "WHIZ" by EARTH on 9/1/17....

[link to www.yahoo.com (secure)]
[link to finance.yahoo.com (secure)]
[link to www.yahoo.com (secure)]

Let's just say,,,

That ain't no MOON, and It CERNtainly AIN'T NO ASTEROID!

In fact, it has absolutely nothing to do with any REAL SPACE ROCK or space NEWS EVENT.

It's simply another CODED FALSE-FLAG PSY-OP connected to a FEATHERED SERPENT MEGA-RITUAL under the GUISE and auspices of a NASA SPACE WEATHER NEWS EVENT!

So, as you're about to see within the next 24 to 48 hours, there's going to be a MAJOR EVENT which will be further HUGE VALIDATION of a MAJOR "discovery"I've made and confirmed 1000% that i'll be officially disclosing on a larger scale soon as it relates to NASA's BIG DIRTY little SECRET in context of SPACE (News/Weather) EVENTS which as I've said, are nothing more than what you might call, CODED FALSE-FLAG EVENTS connected to NWO OCCULT (ANNIVERSARY) RITUALS.

To summarize then, in case it's still not clear...

NASA's latest warning about a MAJOR SPACE EVENT connected to a so-called ASTEROID they've named FLORENCE coming thru around 9/1, is complete and utter BULLSHIT, and actually the LOCATION in the CENTER of this AIR HEARt GREAT OVAL OCCASION as well as a 9/11 RITUAL CELEBRATION!

9/2 & 9/3 being the key target-dates

But most importantly, the biggest connection of all, is the KEY NUMBER associated with the work I do as GCM; more specifically known as...

;@

Thread: Gcm releases 369 TIME-WAVE Forecast & CYCLEs of NIN "Grid" for ALL MAJOR EVENTS in SEPTEMBER 2017
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gcm releases 369 TIME-WAVE Forecast & CYCLEs of NIN "Grid"
for ALL MAJOR EVENTS in SEPTEMBER 2017

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP