Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The GREAT Apostasy ALREADY Happened
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Pretty much ALL of the Prophecies in the Bible concerning the END TIMES have ALL been fulfilled. If you READ Revelation you will understand that the churches at that time were in apostasy BIG TIME. Also, the preaching of the Gospel had already been preached to the ends of the earth and it was only to the lost tribes of Israel first and also the gentile nations surrounding Israel.

By the time the Emperor Constantine mixed paganism and Christianity together to form his STATE sanctioned religion the Apostasy had already happened.

What you have now are 33,000 Denominations in Christianity...
--> [link to www.philvaz.com]

Different and conflicting variations of "gospels" and "books" that are disagreed upon by the Churches today

God is NOT the author of confusion

So if the apostasy had already happened then what and where is the Word of God and how did God preserve his word?

Before I give you the answer there are 3 very important scriptures that are very telling indeed!

1.) King James Bible
I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. - Deuteronomy 18:18

2.)"Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. (From the KJV Bible, Matthew 21:43)

Where did he preserve is WORD?

3.)
Then the book is delivered to one who is illiterate, saying, “Read this, please.” And he says, “I am not literate.” - Isaiah 29:12

Those who follow the messenger, the Prophet who can neither read nor write, whom they will find described in the Torah and the Gospel (which are) with them. He will enjoin on them that which is right and forbid them that which is wrong. He will make lawful for them all good things and prohibit for them only the foul; and he will relieve them of their burden and the fetters that they used to wear. Then those who believe in him, and honour him, and help him, and follow the light which is sent down with him: they are the successful. - Quran 7:157

We see evidence of this as the Temple mount has NO Temple residing there but there is a Mosque standing there.

Compelling arguments can be made as to the validity of the Quran as being the word of God preserved as it has NOT changed in over 1500 years. Not one word.

BUT the Bible has and there exists NO original scripture from the era it was taken from where in THAT region people predominantly spoke ARAMAIC (not greek!)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP