Users Online Now: 1,513 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 302,450
Pageviews Today: 492,657Threads Today: 163Posts Today: 2,813
07:01 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Woman Claims Bill Clinton Fondled Her. Media Ignores Her, So She Has Now Sent Results of Independent Polygraph Directly To Trump.....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The corrupt media continues its onslaught of false accusation against Donald Trump. Trotting out woman after woman with zero actual proof. Meanwhile, here's a woman with actual polygraph results supporting her claim of Bill Clinton's infidelity, and she is completely ignored by the media. The media is actively trying to undercut the American people and rig the election for Hillary. We cannot let them get away with it.

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

A former rock music groupie nicknamed 'Sweet Sweet Connie' has given her backing to Donald Trump after describing a sexual encounter she had with married man Bill Clinton 32 years ago.

Connie Hamzy, of Little Rock, Arkansas, was sunbathing beside a hotel pool on August 31, 1984, when she claims Clinton, the then-Governor of Arkansas, spotted the sultry brunette and sent one his aides to introduce him.

Hamzy, now 61 - who was a favorite groupie of rock icons like the Eagles, The Who and Led Zeppelin - says she was soon pulled into a laundry room by the future President of the United States, and they fondled each other until they were interrupted and stopped in their tracks.

Since 1992, Hamzy's claims of the close encounter with Democratic Presidential nominee Hillary Clinton's husband, have fallen on deaf ears.

A detailed interview with Penthouse magazine failed to drum up enough column inches to cause a scandal.

And even passing a polygraph test, which she took for an interview with American Spectator in 1996, has done little to stand up her story of Clinton's indecent proposal.

But now, Hamzy has gone straight to Donald Trump's political campaign with the results from an independent polygraph test, and urged the Republican presidential nominee to use her story to defeat Hillary at the November 8 election.

'I mailed my polygraph test over to the Trump campaign about Bill Clinton trying to get me to b**w him,' Hamzy told DailyMail.com, not holding back.

'I don't know if the campaign has got it yet, because I mailed the letter on Columbus Day.

'But I got a note about a donation for the Republican party, so I wrote back to them and said I can't spare any money, so instead I gave them a copy of the polygraph test I took that proves my story is true.

'I've been showing it to friends for years. I really hope the Republicans will use it to try and defeat Hillary.'

Hamzy, who still lives in Little Rock in a small condo with her four cats, recalled two brief encounters before Clinton propositioned her for sex in 1984.

Here's a victim who has polygraph results of her claim, not just words like the Trump accusers. Let's turn on CNN, they have to be airing this story...

Lapdogmedia

Guess not
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP