Users Online Now: 1,830 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 350,641
Pageviews Today: 577,329Threads Today: 195Posts Today: 3,456
08:01 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I prayed with my wife alone to Lord Jesus that we escape the evils to come then her son had a rapture dream and..
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Before he left for school he told me that we 3 were raptured, just disappeared, and he said I knew the date and was right!

(He was not with us when we prayed to Jesus for us and he never had a prophetic dream before.)

In his dream he said that we went to a woman's house. That woman was a baby sitter whose relationship we cut off because I got angry at her hitting my wife's son, so we stopped going. So I thought that was weird and dismissed it because we are NOT going there. Jesus revealed to me the significance of it tonight. I only went to her house twice because we do not have a yard but she let us join our things to her yard sale on SATURDAY.

10/8/2016 = SATURDAY. We are going on Saturday.

I asked him if he remembered the date I said in real life and he vaguely remembered and told me but he said the date itself was not mentioned in the dream.

Thank you, Jesus!

October 8

For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.
Acts 3:22

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass and to stand before the Son of man.
Luke 21:36

The reason why we prayed, my wife awoke to a nightmare about a war with nukes here in the USA, and in this one we were in tents, she doesn't know (anything about) but I'll take a wild guess and say FEMA tents. She's had many dreams of this war here and she usually wakes up on the brink of crying.

I believe that rapture is at the end, but I wouldn't want to find out that it's pre, or even mid.

Thread: How the world will end 3 and 1/2 years after October 8, 2016 rapture, in detail.
Thread: They are meeting in Hawaii to discuss how to tell the world it's about to end - "Nibiru" planet X asteroid
Thread: The end of the world 3 and 1/2 years after next month.. PLEASE HEED THIS WARNING.
Thread: What the New Jerusalem IS when translated to the physical from the spiritual. (red dwarf star/"nibiru")

There's still time left, a breath left.

SALVATION IS ONLY 1 PRAYER AWAY!!
Is there any record of you ever talking to God and asking him for forgiveness for having broken his law? That's what he wants from you. Don't you desire good things, to be free from the burden of judging and hating others? Of lusting for people who are not your own spouse? Of justifying petty theft, and dishonesty or deception or outright lying? Don't you want to also be free from the guilt of all the past times where you caused harm to someone directly or indirectly? Don't you want to start living a new chapter of life in decency, morality, with principles for peace and freedom from fear? Even if others aren't living by those righteous standards, even if they're the members of your own household, doesn't mean that you have to compromise being good. If you need to, flee from evil and trust in God to provide for you while you come closer to a lifestyle where you are free to do the right thing.
The Lord Jesus wants to hear from you these things, that you have broken his law, that you want his forgiveness for all of the times you broke his law, that you don't want to break his law ever again, and that you want his Holy Spirit to ensure you never break them.
Why not add this prayer to the things you have done:
Lord Jesus, I have broken your law, and I am willing to give up doing anything that you tell me is wrong.
Please forgive me for all the times I broke your law.
I don't want to break your law ever again, I only want what is good and perfect. I really only want to be good according to you.
Please baptize me with your Holy Spirit and deliver me from the evil desires of my heart, and the evils of this world.
Thank you, Lord Jesus.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP