Users Online Now: 1,245 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 315,724
Pageviews Today: 397,524Threads Today: 70Posts Today: 1,127
03:34 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Heads Up Everyone! This Weekend Could Be Serious!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Before I give you the information about this thread I wanted to share two things I happened to see online this morning.

Two different TV stations were broadcasting that the end of the world is here...I KID YOU NOT.....WTH???

Here are the links:

[link to fox13now.com]

And the second one I saw on Facebook as an AD from a TV station....

[link to www.kcbd.com]

Both stations are talking about a pole flip this weekend...

Anyway...I wanted to share two videos from some people online who watch the CME's and EQ's...they BOTH are alarmed that we could be hit with the big one this weekend...

This gentleman believes the earth has tilted some already and talks about two suns in the skies of Australia....

I am just sharing this with you because all of this stuff showed up at the same time so I thought I'd give you a heads up...I'm not making any predictions or anything absolute....just want you to be aware...Don't shoot the messenger!

Be safe everyone!

hugsign
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP