Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Book Studies for Deep Thinkers and those with High IQ
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I came to GLP looking for thought-provoking discussions from deep thinkers in the fields of UFO, Conspiracy, and other "fringe" type topics (i.e. esoteric, metephysical). Unfortunately, the vast majority of posts I read every day are written by people who are just plain nasty to each other, don't have an actual point to anything they say, and/or can't construct a strong argument to save their life. I hate to say it, but often times the arguments people post here sound like they are written by people who don't actually think too deeply about anything and insult anyone that does as "having no life". I'm not referring to EVERYONE here, just a general type of poster. I'm sure there are a lot of awesome posters out there but the threads I've been reading haven't had a whole lot of them.

Alas, I'm kind of tired of combing the threads trying to find the sane, polite, intelligent people to discuss with because I have to read 100 pages of trolls to get to the people who write with substance and respect for others. I'm REALLY interested in finding a few great minds who enjoy deep thinking, reading, studying, and sharing ideas and discussion. If anyone is interested in taking a book or two of a topic we both like and reading it together to discuss via private chat on a deeper more civilized level please let me know. I have many topics I'd enjoy reading a good book about.

--edit--

Since I posted the above I have decided upon a book to review/discuss. :

"Modern Esoteric" by Brad Olson

If you are interested please visit this thread starter:

Thread: MODERN ESOTERIC, by Brad Olsen - Moderated Book Discussion for Critical Thinkers
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP