Users Online Now: 2,223 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,055,755
Pageviews Today: 1,899,680Threads Today: 829Posts Today: 14,584
09:28 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Pe-cahn or Pe-can a true story..
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I don't know why I thought of this now but Thought some could use a laugh with all the doom around. enjoy.

Doom off for a moment.
LIVIN IN THE SOUTH /or/ IS IT PECAN or Pee can?
ROBERT FILOS·WEDNESDAY, MARCH 23, 201616 Reads
Picked up my daughter from jury duty yesterday and had a great time on the ride back. Laughed so hard and long, it was great just joking and smiling. So we are turning onto Round O Rd and I look up to see the familiar sign at Mac’s farm supply that says,
GRITS
PECANS
and in perfect NY accent, I turn and say “what’s a Grit?” the famous (Joe Pesci) [link to youtu.be (secure)] line and she started laughing. I guess she had never seen that and couldnt remember me acting it out before. Now I knew I had her so it was time for some improvisation and new material. So I say, is it pecan or pee-can, I need to go in and ask that fella what size we can get 12 oz, 16 oz, a quart? and how far that will help us drive without stopping, also do they have pee-cans for both guys and gals, and how do they differ” “I mean down here in the south they come up with all the good ideas, up north we just stop and go, gas station, fast food restaurant, they all have bathrooms, the few minutes saved by peeing while driving might be something to consider, so next time you see the sign that says “PECANS” go in and ask them these things and you will experience some true southern comfort.
postscript..we laughed so hard we coulda used a pee-can!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP