Users Online Now: 2,103 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 854,376
Pageviews Today: 1,517,635Threads Today: 642Posts Today: 11,327
05:24 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I had a dream last night...sigh, yes, another dreamtard post.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Okay, I had a dream last night and thought, what the hell, let's throw it out into all the other madness on GLP.

I was with a buddy at his place, we were in a top apartment amidst the city, and I was taking shots with a sniper rifle, kind of for fun, although don't actually recall shooting at people. Then a helicoter appeared and I tried shooting at it. Bad move. It turned and I shouted to my buddy to run, and we ran and jumped out of that room as it was bombed.

Then, we were down amongst the streets. In amongst the buildings, a normal environment, some people around, sun shining down between the buildings.

We approached and entered a semi covered corrdior leading up a small ramp and to the right into the back of a building. My friend went ahead, I trailed behind, and notice this guy on a bicycle coming into the corridor to park his bike, and I called my buddy back concerned about the security risks.

Then, as dreams have a way of doing, we were then suddenly in a large hall. I assume it was the place we were entering. The feeling was that it was a large hall, like a school hall, but also open air.

Myself and my friend were playing some type of game, possibly a wargame. He was on my left, although couldn't see him in my dream , just a sensation of him being next to me. I was kneeling, and in front of me lay a stretch of land, a long strip, running south to north. Now, the strip of land reminded me of the Gaza strip. Don't know why, but it was that kind of shape. Although, it might be an island, because there was a line of trees running south to north along the left hand side, and on the other side, sand running south to north on the right hand side. Upon the sand, I was placing matchsticks, made of a dark wood, in a line, as if making a stockade wall. I also put little watchtowers at intervals. There were circles of matchsticks between this stockade wall and the tree line, and inside these circles were small groups of people...and I think they were real people.

Here's where it gets wierd.

I decided in the game to call in a flood. This is partly why I think it was a game. Like calling in an airstrike.
Then, ahead of us, on the horizon, was the biggest motherfunkin snow plough type vehicle, and mean MASSIVE! Like the size of a building. And it was pushing this huge body of water towards us. We weren't scared, only laughing about the size of the wave coming towards us, and me saying, 'I only asked for a flood!' This wave was huge,we should have been terrified, but as the tsunami flooded onto the game surface/land, and swept everythign away, we both stood up as the water just cameup tp our knees and laughed at getting wet.

That's it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP