Users Online Now: 2,164 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 574,736
Pageviews Today: 994,053Threads Today: 421Posts Today: 6,997
12:18 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Who Wants To Bet Me On A Hypothesis Regarding Chemtrails?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Shills, be damned!

So I am in California and we are supposed to get snow. However, they are spraying us BIG TIME. They killed this morning's perfect blue sky. The wind has kicked up and they are GRIDDING THE EFF out of the sky.

Here's my hypothesis: from what I have seen in the past, when storms are forecasted, the evil maggots start spraying us. Almost as if on cue, the storms either peter-out or do not materialize. Chemtrails, IMHO are storms-be-gone.
I swear the chemtrails eat the storm clouds.

I am willing to bet that the 6+ inches of snow we are supposed to get will be zilch. We won't get anything and then once the hope for precipitation has past, the evil maggot f**ks will stop spraying.

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think so. If it does snow, well then, there's hope, but in my following of the weather, CHEMTRAILS KILL STORM CLOUDS. Or, perhaps they'll go the other way and make it snow a million inches. Storm is supposed to roll in this evening. I'll keep you posted.

If I'm wrong, it's a win-win and I go back to the drawing board!

PS: I wish I had an RPG... because I like shells?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP