Users Online Now: 1,586 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 305,492
Pageviews Today: 497,696Threads Today: 166Posts Today: 2,842
07:05 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My children are sick again. Ruled out everything environmental. Advice on entry level radiation meter please.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My children vomited from November 5 till December 29th last year. Every 3 or 4 days and sick all day the day they vomited. All different days, 1 on one day and so on. It's violent vomiting often too. Well violent dry heaves because it's always first thing in the morning. Usually they wake up sick.
My husband is on his way to the ER with my oldest son right now. This illness returned last week, my oldest son is sick again today.

First....I feel helpless, I can't fix it as I'm out of options. The doctor says "it's a virus, it needs to run its course". Sure the ER will say the same but we have to try. This virus just happened to return?

Had gas company out. Central air and heater not on. Running whole house fan with windows open the past few weeks. Had radon tested in 2012. Non of our fireplaces, gas or wood, have been used yet this year. We cleaned the crap out of everything last year, so over cleaning again won't work. I clean often and just had company stay so a deep clean was just done.

My kids are home schooled. Not a "virus" their getting at school.

Finally, my hair is falling out just as it did after every pregnancy. It began shedding 3 weeks ago. It's expected after pregnancy but I have no idea why I'm losing it now. I don't think I lost hair last year when my kids were sick.

Should I consider a radiation detector? What if?

I'm in NC and poked around about detectors but there's so much info to sort through.

Can anyone advise an entry level reliable detector?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP