Users Online Now: 2,271 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 537,057
Pageviews Today: 891,662Threads Today: 302Posts Today: 5,227
10:31 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Please Help! I have a question about Vivid Lucid dreams and could use some advice.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've always had very long detailed dreams since I was a kid. They come in waves and then go away for years. A lot of my dreams are like stories with main characters, and story lines. Most of them are fairly realistic in that it's just regular stories not like I'm a ninja living in a unicorn world or something.

Recently for the first time ever I had 3 sleep paralysis events that were a few weeks apart. The first one was very insane with creatures in my room and my body being pushed into the bed with an extreme vibration. The next two weren't so bad. I never opened my eyes but I could hear things like babies crying which was spooky as hell.

After those events about a few months later I would get this feeling like I was coming out of my body and there was this loud noise in my ears and the same extreme vibrations that I felt during the sleep paralysis but it was mostly in my head between my eyes instead of my body. It only last for less than a minute then it's gone.

So now last night comes and wow, I thought I've had lucid dreams before but I was wrong. I know this because last night I had what I believe is a real legit Vivid Lucid Dream. I think I was slipping into sleep paralysis again but instead I just snapped into a vivid lucid dream. I was well aware I was in bed but i could see with my eyes I was in what I can only describe as a 3d environment, it was insane. It was so real!

If any of you have ever used something like an occulus rift I would say it was like that like a VR experience but everything looked 100% real. I knew I was dreaming so I instantly started doing things I wanted to test out, I was able to jump super high, hover and fly. This all seemed to last for a few minutes then my alarm went off and snapped me out of it.

My question is why is this happening now, how can I make it happen again? Also could this be caused by stress and or Melatonin? I've been under a ton of stress lately and taking melatonin to help me sleep.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP