Users Online Now: 1,371 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 215,802
Pageviews Today: 277,270Threads Today: 58Posts Today: 940
02:17 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Exposed Obama’s Administration Espionage Case With Muslim Brotherhood - Egypt Intel Spy Chief Black Box info
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Some of you will think old info - but please give it a chance and read it all. It's a very long article, so I will post some interesting things in a few separate posts and not exceed 50%.

The article was updated with more stuff! Even for me alot was more detailed than ever before and some new information in it. It is a translation of some of the black box information released from our Spy Chief Omar Suleiman (RIP)! The translation has some mistakes in it, grammars/spelling but its readable, so I apologize ahead of time.

Some of you may not like what's written, and although I can't verify this information, alot of what I experienced and witnessed is in line with this text.

Are we close to exposing the world wide conspiracy? I hope so. The suffering of people caused worldwide, plus the destruction of beautiful countries and historical sites just for the greed and power hungry few must be stopped. It's our duty. Please share if you think this is good information. Thank you.

[link to heyegypt.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP