Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Desensitized to Killing...?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I don't know what it is, but ever since the rise of ISIS/terror threats..etc,etc
I feel that I am completely desensitized when it comes to killing, all of the guns I've fired/own, all the war movies/documentaries I've watched.. I think I'm ready to fight Islam, and it won't be a problem for me to pull the trigger multiple times when this day comes. I don't feel like I will get PTSD.. I feel to strong minded and ready for something like this. Is it fucked up that in my day and age I want to see an extermination of evil and wicked? That I want to be involved with the extermination of evil and wicked? These thoughts pace my head. To the point where I want to join the Military to blast some of these freedom stripping fucks. I don't need help mentally, I need help physically.

Anyone else with me?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP