Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Black Tax
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Forget what you know about the income tax, or the sales tax. I'm here to talk about one thing that isn't talked about in the conventional circles. Its a very small tax, that I seem to get hit up by on a daily basis, and that is "The Black Tax".

What is "The Black Tax" you maybe wondering. Let me put this as delicately as I can. Basically its when a black male comes up to you and ask you for some money. Normally it goes something like this:

Excuse me sir, I am trying to get to work and I need some money for the bus. Or excuse me sir, I just need a few dollars to catch my train to work. Or excuse me sir, I am really hungry, could you please spare some change.

Well guess what black guy, no I don't have any spare change, or extra money for you. I work hard for my money, and I don't have any extra for your broke ass. So how about you get a damn job, instead of trying to hustle every last dime out of me.

I'm getting really sick of it, living in the city I get hit up every single day by these vultures. I see them standing there on the sidewalk, or following me into stores, or even worst. These bums go into the place where I am conducting my recreation and bug me, while I'm trying to work out.

They have absolutely no shame, at least a white bum will sit his ass on the sidewalk and only bug you, if your unfortunate enough to walk by. These guys will stand a block the path, so your forced to get in close to them. Then they will go on and on about how they only need a few dollars for whatever dumbass reason they come up with at that moment.

I'm getting sick and tired of this shit, and if you don't give them the money they want to get all aggresive in your face about it. I'd personally rather burn the money in front of them, than give it to them.

Don't even think I can call them a them, more like pond scum or some other degenerative type disease or virus. That latches onto you and sucks you dry. These fucking blood suckers always trying to get my money.

So now you guys know about "The Black Tax", you heard it hear first.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP