Users Online Now: 1,588 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 315,515
Pageviews Today: 515,167Threads Today: 172Posts Today: 2,996
07:18 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Tarot discussion 2/ being an empath/ all that other stuff (no readings)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I had an old thread up, but a lot of the people who posted on it are no longer here, so wanted to start a new one with a broader discussion. People always ask "how the fuck can you hear the dead" or be psychic or all that.

Step 1) FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS. one of the cool things tarot teaches you is FOCUS. You may ALREADY have the skills and not be able to access them. Tarot (runes etc) teaches you to FOCUS on your question, because if you don't you get a garbled answer back. For a split mega second when pulling cards all that needs to matter IS THE QUESTION. You only have to focus on it for a second.

2) learn to develop "an altered sense." A lot of people only know one way to get there, and yes it works but if you don't learn to get into an altered state SOBER you won't remember a damn thing when you come out of it because even sober, for me at least I can't always remember clearly LATER what I saw.

3) Empath stuff related. You CAN tune it all out. It IS possible. If this is something new, DO NOT FREAK OUT lol, yes, sometimes this gift is dropped on you all of the sudden when you didn't ask for it, but know WITH TIME, it subsides and you learn to filter.

The way I figured out tarot was to ask the tarot questions to things I knew the answer to that had ALREADY happened. That way I could learn how the cards spoke. I still do that when I get weird readings so I then ask about me, my feelings on something, sort of an "aha moment"

One of the things cards will do it POINT OUT THINGS YOU NEVER THOUGHT OF when you pull cards. If you're not use to that the answers you get from the cards will seem confusing and frustrating.

Below is the OP from my old thread...
--------------

Just starting a thread...please don't post if this isn't a topic you approve of, don't reply to those who do.

In a way one of the things learning tarot is good for is to learn "focus" see this thread Thread: mediums. trying to get in touch with someone..

I think it's how I learned to focus other skills I was probably born with. By learning to focus, you can learn to "not hear" other things, and hear the still small voice.

A place to learn the cards free is here [link to www.learntarot.com]

Again, I'm going to add to this first post off and on. Not feeling real great today.

As soon as I'm able to, I'm going to post a quick guide to reading cards. (Out of my head) Which is what I go by when I read cards. Combination of a lot of books and study. Tarot can also be used to REPRESENT things you want to draw into you life. But it doesn't have to be limited to cards, you can have an object represent your desired goal, and put it in a place that you frequent in the house, so that each time you pass it you're reminded of your goal. It will help keep you focused. Say you want to move to a nicer house. Find something like maybe a small replica that sort of looks like desired house. Place it in a place that you pass a lot and even if you aren't consciously seeing it your unconscious reinforces the goal.

Quoting: CeeLite
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP