Users Online Now: 1,657 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 175,471
Pageviews Today: 227,932Threads Today: 51Posts Today: 821
01:44 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Telletubies.. inner children thought!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I know this is going to sound retarded... LOL. but i thought of Teletubbies last night before sleeping... LMAO. But this is interesting as it refers to inner children, like some sort of inner peace land!

quickly to summarize.

Tinky-Winky, Dipsy, Laa Laa and Po frolic and play in the idyllic Teletubbyland, while a baby's face in a sun coos and laughs. The Teletubbies have televisions in their stomachs on which they watch real children. A large, pinwheel-shaped windmill begins a "magical event" during episodes.

from this webpage.. [link to www.zap2it.com]

Tinky-Winky is the Purple one, which appears taller and generaly more calm and wise of all teletubbies. Althought acting childish, which is the key in this!

upside down triangle.

Dipsy the green one appear to be one which as much as being a child, tend to be the bossy one! Green symbolise Power! straight Line!

Laa Laa lives in La la land, quite litteraly, Yellow represent Hyppiness, wonder. the child that is often easily impressed and highly imaginative! The peak of creative wisdom!

Po althought the smallest is also the most energetic one, All about discovering new things. The explorer!

and the sun as a baby laughing.. is to remind us, If you think you are young... well your not young enough... We tend to oversee our knowledge and seriousness of life and come to the conclusion.. That the key to enlightment is by becoming wiser... Well what i discovered is we all have it backward!

As much as we perceive god to be a HIGHER being..in fact is as a baby! To us it seems ludicrous, because we have been brought to believe that the older you get the wiser you get.. but that's just the HYPOCRITICAL nature of the EGOCENTRIC Self righteous human MIND!

what i find interesting in the telletubies is as much as we perceive higher is better... Thinky-Winky which by his name as evoked the fallowing inside me.. "I think Therefore i AM"..i realisez, that even if you are wiser and calmer, You should still live like a CHILD, because that's the only way to live!

I know much of this is far fetch, but thought it was interesting enough to share!

Also as the magical Windmill moves all the telltubies receive a signal which make their tv light on! (That would be their inner children!

And they show other real life childrens having fun, exploring,discovering and creating things..

i wonder what symbolism the magical windmill brings you guys to think about? about the spirit and love.

Much love to you all!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP