Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I was the OP of "Why do my Balls smell like A1 steak sauce"
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is a TRUE STORY: Back in the day, I was drunk, and it was a hot and funky summer time. I was sitting at my PC, in my undies. My balls(Like all balls do) had gotten a little hot and sweaty. I reached down to "Adjust" them, and when I brought my hand back up, I got a whiff of A1 steak sauce.

So the question was asked. At the time I wanted to avoid all the "Fame and Fortune" that came with having A1 smelling balls. So I ran away from everything. I took the easy way out. It is what it is. It's in the past. I still have not found the answers, as to why my balls smell like A1 steak sauce. It is a mystery we may never understand.

But that is the past. My new question is. "why do old ass dude's take so long to take a shit?" And I think I have found the answer.

Old ass dude's(IMHO)should be considered as those over the age of 38. The reason I say this is because I am close to 38, and I now take a long ass time to take a shit.

It was not always like this. I remember being a kid, and every time we was about to go somewhere, as a family, my old ass dad, would go to the bathroom first. We would get so pissed off, because he took like 15 minutes to take a crap.

Now I am his age. I really does not take me 15 minutes to take a shit. What does take me 15 minutes, is to read the article in the magazine I have stashed under the towels.

Now we all know the answer to that conspiracy..

5a
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP