Users Online Now: 2,184 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 688,814
Pageviews Today: 1,207,718Threads Today: 515Posts Today: 8,637
02:22 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Take Your Life Back - Stop Eating Processed Poisoned - Example: Superfood Cereal Recipe That Is Literally 50 Times Healthier Than Box Cereal
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Why would you buy a $4-5 dollar bag of 'cereal' that is basically gmo wheat with crap put back in or 'fortified' so they can claim it's healthy. it isn't.

Here is a simple cereal recipe that takes 1 minute to make with dry ingredients that will store and keep.

Take a bowl and simply through in these ingredients in whatever amount you want:

- hemp hearts
- chia seeds
- cacao nibs
- goji berries

You can include some flax seeds if you feel like grinding them, I don't. Sometimes I'll through in some nuts and berries if I have them on hand.

Add milk and enjoy. Each one of these ingredients on their own is considered a superfood. Combine these in a cereal and you get healthy rocket fuel for the start of your day and you can feel good that everything you just ate is super good for you.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP