Users Online Now: 1,363 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 301,307
Pageviews Today: 380,079Threads Today: 70Posts Today: 1,107
03:24 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Lights In Sky Spraying Rainbow Colored Mist/Fog! Help!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The night of the eclipse (Blood Moon) I was out looking at the lake by my house and also checking out the full moon before the eclipse started. I did notice some clouds forming over the moon.

At any rate, I was out by the lake with my neighbor and we noticed a strange mist in the air. We saw a purple light in the Eastern sky, and inside that purple light was a rainbow. He ran to get the camera.

While he was gone that mist that I am telling you about seemed to be getting more and more dense, and it was as if someone was burning something, cuz it was that low and dense. The mist “hung” together.

I followed one of the “ribbons” of clinging mist to the top, and there was a light at the end of it. At first, I thought perhaps I was seeing smoke from a fire, and that might have been an ember. However, on second look, there were LOTS of these lights and all at the end of these “mist” clouds.

The fog/mist was a rainbow color and was being SPRAYED from these lights or orbs. The orb lights hovered about to the level of the tree tops and some above as well: continually spraying this dense, rainbow/fog/mist. In the photos, some of the mist you can see (although, you can not make out the different color spectrum that I saw), but what is also interesting is that sometimes the mist was so very dense that it would show up as “orbs” in the photograph instead of a fog: constantly falling orb, mist coming from the strange lights.

I selected a few photos so you can get this gist of what I am talking about here, and I put them in ONE folder. I have many, many more if I need to add those as well. The photo that shows the odd looking “red flowered” shape object is actually and UPCLOSE photo of one of the LIGHTS that was doing the spraying. Also in one of the photos of the mist and the “orbs”, you can actually see in one of the “lights” a blue hinge color because it moved a little bit.

Upon first glance, perhaps these lights would have appeared to be stars, and if not waiting and looking, there would have been no other way to know. Also, one other thing I would like to point out is the massive amount of helicopters I heard that night. Mind you, I never, ever hear a helicopter unless it is the LifeLine one from the hospital, and still that is on a rare occasion. As it got closer to the time of the eclipse, these spraying lights tended to get less and less and more and more far away. On a couple of occasions, it appeared to be a flash of a “falling star”, but the opposite. What I mean by that is: it would go up towards the sky and in flash!! Zoom!

IF I would have been alone and seen all of this, I might would have checked myself into the mental hospital, I actually thought I might be loosing touch with reality. LOL Thankfully, my neighbor also saw all of this happen, and WE GOT PHOTOS!!

Please tell me what these things are. What is that rainbow colored mist? Why is is being sprayed, and WHY so close? Who else has seen this... and did you get photos?

Craziness, peoples, this is craziness!! You can not even believe what you see anymore, and when you do see it... it defies all logic!!

abduct

Link to PHOTOS:
(yes, I know the drill at GLP. Photos or it didn't happen! LOL)

[link to s62.photobucket.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP