Users Online Now: 2,274 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 904,393
Pageviews Today: 1,612,695Threads Today: 683Posts Today: 12,164
06:24 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I quit weed for 2 months to clear my head. Thinking about starting back.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So here's my dilema. I don't think there's anything wrong with smoking the weeds. However, I began to get very paranoid so I stopped. Now I have a job that just exhausts the shit out of me and I want to be able to come home and smoke a bowl.

There's not a lot of things to do while sober that can just make all the pain in my feet/back/mind from work go away. Weed is one of them.

I drink beer, but it does far more harm than marijuana does so I'm sitting here wondering why the hell I'm drinking it when I can smoke natural herbs and have a better calming, pain relieving, relaxing feeling?

However, I like being clear headed from not smoking as well. It's refreshing after an intense 2 years of being high most of the time.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP