Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I need help deciphering a language I heard in a dream
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was in a very large "hut" in a jungle area. There were many people there sitting at large rustic tables (banquet style). I was at a table with a few other English speaking people. The rest of the tables were filled by, what looked like Polynesians dressed in full out tribal jungle garb: feathers, leaves, shells, rocks and bones (or that sort of thing). I seem to only remember seeing female faces.

My table was beside the "head" table. The people at the head table began talking. It was a very broken language with very strange rhythm. I remember only one word sound. it sounded like "leekee leekee". They also incorporated hand signs and facial expressions/actions in the language (Perhaps so that I would understand them, as it later became obvious that they were talking about me).

I remember they made some sniffing noises with their noses (like an animal would) and made some animal-like actions with their hands. I heard "leekee leekee" in the dialog a few more times. They glanced at me many times.

One of the women stood up and began walking down the row of tables. She was strikingly beautiful compared to the rest of them (the rest of the faces were sort of harsh). She said in bad English something to the effect of: "Whoever I touch will have their heart stop".

She walked in front of my table, looking at each of us. When she reached me she casually touched my shoulder and left the hut.

I was thinking "oh f***, I'm going to have a heart attack now". But nothing happened.

Some time passed. I had stopped worrying. I thought that it must have been some sort of joke. Suddenly, the "hut" went dark (the lights or torches or whatever were turned off). I felt an "evil" presence in the room. Then a huge shadow (that is all i could make out in the dark) of a hunched backed werewolf-like creature slowly walked up the row of tables. It stopped at me. I felt a powerful warm breath against my face. It roared (sounded exactly like the classic lion roar). I covered myself in fear, then woke up. I could still hear the roar in my head when i was awake. It was f***ed up.

The reasond this dream stood out to me are:

1: It had a consistent "plot"... it made sense. My dreams never make sense.

2: I rarely remember my dreams.

3: the dreams I do remember are very fake and obvious. boring subconscious musings of the previous day.

Also, I do not watch TV much, and I have had no other reason to have "tribal" people on my mind. This was such a random dream, but so real!

The language HAD to be real! It was consistent and seemed to make sense with the hand gestures and what was going on. I would love it if someone could tell me if "leekee leekee" is part of some existing language.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP